Thread: Rates

Short_Bus

Default Rates

Can we get something that does the rates automatic so when new people get on they don't have to hear the bitching and crying of rate Nazis and the possibility of getting banned for being new to the game? It is noobunlimited it kind of draws in a lot of people that just got the game and have no idea wtf is going on.

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

No. Ever since valve hard-coded cl_restrict_server_commands 1 into the game, servers can't execute a lot of things on clients. Rates are one of them.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Ryan

what about having it auto kick them after 3 minutes if rates are not fixed or something. or have it constantly annoy them with the !rates pop up every 3 minutes

Trailor Trash

Gun Game as of lately has been packed. The servers are full most nights. And while rates aren't a huge probably if there aren't a lot of people, when it's full its a nightmare. People are actually asking admins to have new players fix their rates. I have been annoying regulars to fix their rates and its fixed A LOT of the problem but...NU does draw A LOT of new comers.
    Is there anything we can do to make it smoother? Other than making people fix the rates? If we ask people to fix their rates, most do it without arguing, or problem. Some need help and we of course help them, and there are others who just wont. I agree it would be really nice to have another option. I am willing to help or do anything to make the server a better and easier place to play. However, I would love to continue to see if generally lag free. _masta-kat_

Thread Information