1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game) Yes, I will be more into the forums if I'm accepted as an admin
2: clear minded thought process and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. Yup,
3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.
Yes of course lol
4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) I don't want to lie on my admin application... but I am only 16. However if anyone actually reads this who plays on the gungame server, I don't sound like a little kid and don't act like one. I've been admin on a Ventrilo server for almost 3 years now and I'm quite sure that I'm capable of controlling my "underage maturity" or whatever you want to call it lol.
5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
Yeah, I think I've been playing for almost 5 or 6 months now. I don't play on any other server as much as this one.
6: knows the rules of the servers.
Yup.
7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
Ja.
8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
I hope every admin does this because being ignored when theres a problem with something sucks lol. I COMPLETELY understand that people will complain to me about something and I'll do my best judgement calls to make it fair for everyone.
9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
Yes, sir.
10: must Have Xfire.
I don't use Xfire that much but I have it downloaded.
11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server.
I will start coming onto the server as much as possible, and yes I know how to connect and use Ventrilo.
12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
I know most of the admins on N/U server and I think most of them wouldn't have a problem with me being an admin.
13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
I had a choice to be an admin on a different server (and their donation request was cheaper) but I chose N/U GG because I like the people who play on it and I love playing on the server.

Hope I get to be a part of the N/U admin community :P