1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
Not a problem
2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
Thats a daily thing for me have to do it for work to no problem.
3: must have the ability to help the community with donations. I can do what is needed from me

4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) Wish i was 18 again ha thats 8 years ago

5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
only server i play on well now jackd got me hooked on D2

6: knows the rules of the servers. Know them well been gaged enough to realize the shhhs word haha jk not a problem

7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. Thats why we have paper and pens

8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. ignoring causes conflict im there to play have fun and let others enjoy their stay

9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules. Easy just which the wife would listen to my rules haha thats not a problem

10: must Have Xfire. ironlung20

11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server. of course

12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory. i would be here all night. but jackd pasties sios sniper enderless kidder nitehawk that enough?

13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server. nope