Thread: Gungame maps/rotation fixed

Zeus

Default Gungame maps/rotation fixed

Hi thought i'd repost this on a new thread to see if anyone would actually notice it, seems none have so here it goes. I have redone probably an outdated mapcycle.txt file but it has to be pretty close to the one used now minus gg_thehole. I would like to see if it might be implemented I also added maps to it and removed maps gungame regulars are tired of. Not to speak for everyone but I can clearly see alot of useless maps on gungame that should probably be removed. So in the attacthed file is a zip file including all the maps added and the mapcycle. I spoke to Outlawjew but have not spoke to Organdonor nor any of the other junior owners of gungame yet but see what you guys think. Any comments would be appreciated, I went through all the maps in here and made sure they were appropriate.

Thanks,
    Zeus
    Attached Files Attached Files

t3h camper Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19397573

I looked at the maps that would be added and i noticed that some of the maps that are currently in the rotation that need to be removed were on the list. Also i saw what looked to be "clone maps" ex.(maps that are exactly like another map with diferent textures like shotty aztec) other than that it looks good.
    organ will be gone for awile and the only other gungame jr. i believe is outlawjew

outlawJEW

i posted in cogburns original post of what maps i thought should be added see there

thank you and have a nice day
    The JEW

Zeus

yes alot of them are simular maps, but alot of the maps like aztec, I didn't remove because alot of us still enjoy it even though aim_shotty is the same. They are different with the fact it has a shootable area to camp which can also be the death of you trying to enter it. I also left some maps that I wasn't sure about from the old rotation which I couldn't decide on personally from my experiences. outlawjew don't forget to take a look at gg_fy_iceworld this isn't the crap map that was made for source this is the classic one turned gungame which I REALLY would love to see on gungame. It maybe just me but you guys are the owners of the servers so don't take my word for it. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the added maps if they are implemented I worked on it for like a couple hours to find what might just add that extra punch to the server. If they are added though thank the junior owners btw not me

Thread Information