Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flesh for admin

Tis But A Flesh Wound

Default Flesh for admin

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game) try my hardest to enforce the rules and always abide by them.
    2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. always
    3: must have the ability to help the community with donations. paypal
    4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) 17 hope i can be an exception
    5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months. coming up 1 1/2 years
    6: knows the rules of the servers. yes
    7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. fast learner
    8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. im fine with that
    9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules. do that already
    10: must Have Xfire. can get it
    11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server. have hd it for a while
    12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory. will get some to post
    13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server. ok

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Flesh your a good guy and do enforce the rules. You would be a good Admin that I'm sure.

Things you might want to work on in the meantime....
    1. Don't scream into the mic. ( You did that quite a bit today)
    2. Don't spam your first place victory in chat box. (Congrats on being first, but pushing once or twice is good enough.)
    3. Calm down when you get killed or knifed. (It's ok i'll go easy on you next time :P :P :P :P)

Other than those you would make a good admin. I also give this one a Thumbs Up.
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

Tis But A Flesh Wound

right haha yeah just screwin around i get admin ill defently chill on that =)

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

What server are you applying for??
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Tis But A Flesh Wound

The Gungame server

outlawJEW

hey flesh do you use another name in gg because i dont recall seeing you in there but that doesnt mean that your not. i will make it a point to look for you in there and see how you handle yourself before i make my recommendation, but noogy is a good judge of character so it should not be difficult.

Tis But A Flesh Wound

i dont recognize your name. are u the one with the jew jitsu spray? i know everyone who plays GG server. is that the name u play gg with?

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

i have played with Flesh wound quite a bit in GG he is a good guy...i say give him a try if he can keep with the rules and correct some of the issues Noogy pointed out in his post.

outlawJEW

Quote Originally Posted by Tis But A Flesh Wound View Post
    i dont recognize your name. are u the one with the jew jitsu spray? i know everyone who plays GG server. is that the name u play gg with?
    yes that is me and no i play under the name outlawJEW lol, i have played in office and gg for the past few days with flesh and it seems that he has corrected his mic and seems to be a very good person in game so i say give him a try and see what happens. if he doesnt pan out so be it.

Flesh wound plays fair and help enforce the rules, I would say yes.

Im still gonna knife him though ;P

Thread Information