Thread: Here goes...

gawdlyz

Default Here goes...

Ok, I heard that silenced used to toggle walls, but he didn't get perma-banned. Zeus, I know you and a certain group of n/u gungame members don't like me, and it's probably because I either a) cheated or b) got on your nerves. I'd like to apologize for angering you, but give me a break, I'm still just a kid.

I'm going to come right out and say that yes, I did cheat on your server. I fully regret this and I can't offer any explanation other than the fact that I sometimes suck at counter strike, so I stupidly went and got cheats to use so that I never sucked.

I'd like to ask for a second chance based on my regret and the fact that it will never happen again. I'm sorry to anyone who thought I didn't cheat, I lied to you and... well I'm sorry I don't know what else to say. There isn't really anything else I can say if you asked me, which most of you wouldn't.

If I'm not allowed to be unbanned or something, I understand your animosity towards cheaters. I feel bad about this already, so...

One last time, please, I would ask for a second chance, but if you won't allow me one, then I understand...

Sorry about all of this...
    -Gawdlyz

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master enderless's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

New steam accounts are only $20. I would suggest starting there.

I you can always wait to hear from the Jr. Owners of that server, but you can guess what the answer will already be.

link to ban: n00bunlimited Bans

gawdlyz

I didn't want to protest my ban because I think it's fitting unless I'm allowed to have a second chance..

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Well if you were to get a second change, which is highly unlikely, its not going to be anytime soon.

You need to ride this one out whether it is forever or months if someone decides you can come back. I understand you are just a kid and you wanted to try something or what ever your reason is.

Our side of things: If we were to let you back in that would, what would our honest regulars think? I know I would be pissed and possibly not want to play the server anymore. It would also send the message that it is ok to cheat here at N/U. That is one message that we CLEARLY DO NOT want to get out.

Enderless did say you can buy another steam account but I wouldn't play N/U under the same name because we would probably ban you for ban evasion.

Those are my thoughts.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

gawdlyz

Thanks for your input, I'm really concerned about this.. I can't explain why I did it now that I think about it, and I'm feeling some serious remorse because I miss the server already and the awesome people in it like snowman / snake eyes / outlawjew / pimpstick / kittykat / bloodhunter / parabol / etc...

Zeus

I have nothing against you Gawdlyz the fact is I have been playing cs since 1.3, I have been admin on many servers including here and your hacks were very disturbing. You really screwed up and I think you need to face the music. There are other servers out their for you to roam around but you should consider this a time to think of what you did and not do it again elsewhere. Hacks are never the way to play a game cheating in a game regardless if it's online or not is never a way to play a game. Remember that and it will be more exciting when you reach new goals in games in general. As a gamer I just can't stand people using artificial skills to play any type of game. Anyways no offense but I hope you stay banned where you should be but good luck in your new server and hopefully you will not cheat again.

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

i can tell you this now only becuase i am an owner here, no matter what your remorse or what your intentions were or how bad you sucked, the steam id you spent your money on will never be unbanned. i dont care that you have your reasons or that you dont know why you did it, what i care about is fair game play and you sir did what all kids do when they cant get off the tit.... cry and cheat.

again your steam id will remain banned for as long as i can call myself an owner of N/U

good game and good bye

siosios
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master enderless's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

I was in a hurry earlier, so in my haste i failed to notice that this ban was posted today. So in that short time what exactly are you sorry for? Hacking, or getting caught hacking? Regardless, N|U's policy has and will be absolutely no hacking, and you were caught red handed. Perhaps you have learned from this experience but unfortunately it was too late. Your perm ban stands.

-Thread locked-

dammit sio you are a post ninja i swear

Thread Information