Thread: Here goes...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zeus

I have nothing against you Gawdlyz the fact is I have been playing cs since 1.3, I have been admin on many servers including here and your hacks were very disturbing. You really screwed up and I think you need to face the music. There are other servers out their for you to roam around but you should consider this a time to think of what you did and not do it again elsewhere. Hacks are never the way to play a game cheating in a game regardless if it's online or not is never a way to play a game. Remember that and it will be more exciting when you reach new goals in games in general. As a gamer I just can't stand people using artificial skills to play any type of game. Anyways no offense but I hope you stay banned where you should be but good luck in your new server and hopefully you will not cheat again.

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master enderless's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

I was in a hurry earlier, so in my haste i failed to notice that this ban was posted today. So in that short time what exactly are you sorry for? Hacking, or getting caught hacking? Regardless, N|U's policy has and will be absolutely no hacking, and you were caught red handed. Perhaps you have learned from this experience but unfortunately it was too late. Your perm ban stands.

-Thread locked-

dammit sio you are a post ninja i swear

Thread Information