Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:24289415

Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    Agreed.
    An okay guy though.
    Not too sure about admin abilities.
    I've managed my own server before (Didn't last long though) And I've been admin on 3 servers in the past (Never all at once though). The reason I decided to apply for admin now was because I recently lost my admin on the PK server because the server owner didn't remember me. I never abused my admin there, I can give some references of people I've played with there that do remember me.

N/U Commando
    Nieuw Vennep/The Netherlands/Close to Amsterdam
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12249747

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Guy View Post
    I've managed my own server before (Didn't last long though) And I've been admin on 3 servers in the past (Never all at once though). The reason I decided to apply for admin now was because I recently lost my admin on the PK server because the server owner didn't remember me. I never abused my admin there, I can give some references of people I've played with there that do remember me.

the things u have done in the past don't resamble who you are right now and the things we have seen ingame that makes us doubt about your capabilities.. it is also possible that we have higher standards before aproving admins then other servers.. but we will wait and see what other ppl/admins got to say
    [IMG]http://3mb.us/images/704_breaker_64.gif[/IMG]

Thread Information