Okay so rp_california_beta_05 is up and running and the server has been configured for it. Unfortunately the dark area is still dark, but it's a little lighter now? Not sure why... I'll probably re-do it entirely for _beta_06 when I get around to it.

I've also made progress with car ownership stuff. The new menu will have #5 as "Give Away Car" and if you choose that it will pop up a menu with all the players in game who you can give the car to. (Their name will appear only if they have room for more cars.) At the end of the list will be a Delete Car option that lets you just trash it. I think I got the Delete Car part working, but I haven't set up how it will give the car to someone else yet.

I'm also looking at coming up with a fuel plugin. The plugin already recognizes if you're at a gas pump at the BP from _beta_04, so taking it one step further and making you be able to put gas into your car shouldn't be too hard. It would just save some information for your car as to how much gas it has in it and while you're driving it would display how many gallons of gas you have. When it gets to 0 you run out and the car turns off, so you'd need it towed or whatever.

Stuff I would need to do for this to work:
A -- Figure out a mechanism for gas to be burned by the car
B -- Put some draconian limits on sm_car_stow
C -- Find a way to put cars onto the flatbed so they can be towed

It would work by you just drive up to the pump, and it automatically displays a menu to pump gas, just like the ATM. You'd select an amount of gas to pump (or all of it) and the car would get turned off for a few seconds while it pumps. Once finished the car would be able to be turned on again. This way it takes some time to fill up, instead of it being instant.

Do you guys have thoughts on this? Also, we might be able to get the speedometer back if the car has a fuel gauge.