Quote Originally Posted by NatalyaAF View Post
Y'all don't see this yet but I have completed construction of a new security gate house in the parking lot. It has a control panel which operates a new fence gate that can close or open the lot to cars and people. There is now a big desk when you walk inside City Hall, so cops can stand behind it and say that no one is allowed beyond the desk without an appointment or whatever. Then I put lighting in the area to the left where the elevator doors are. That area to the right (when you first enter City Hall) that's blocked off with concrete... It has now been opened up to a small foyer identical to the one on the other side (minus elevator) which leads to a whole new Judicial wing of the building. There is a big courtroom, an office for the judge, a hallway leading behind the courtroom, and a lounge for the judge and any courtroom staff. I will need a judge player model. If I get that we can have both a Judge and a Mayor of the city. The Judge will be allowed to hand out arrest warrants just like the Mayor. But yea, find me a model of a judge. A lawyer type model might also be good.
Make Ichigo judge, and port Gman for mayor.