Thread: 2 people that should be banned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1453560

DJ i don't think was killing many CT's unless the CTs were trying to just free kill..he did accidentally kill me once but apologized

DEALER though I did kick once because he was killing anything that moved whether it was gov't rogue or renegade
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am also very lenient about RP, because I, myself am getting to know the rules...especially lockdowns, "good kills" "bad kills", etc...

Sean's been better at admining it than i have, but if your gonna be strict totalitarian which sean and i aren't, you're gonna have people leaving fast...

Frosty is another case where he is scamming people out of money, but I thought that was a legit thing to do if not frowned upon, where upon he gave the money back to one of the guys who was being really cool and joking around with him...the other guy chillyalex was freaking out to the point where i had to gag him because he was swearing every other word and practically spamming chat
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    oh and i <3 RP its so different and fun and i get to drive my jeep, i love my jeep, don't need no other car than my jeep!
    Last edited by HellscreamsRage; 05-15-2010 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Pastiez: I OWN YOU
    Hellscreams: Tru...
    Pastiez: You're my bitch!
    Hellscreams: It fits...
    [img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1679/hellscreams.png[/img]
    [img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9042/churchsignzs3.jpg[/img]

Thread Information