Thread: Getting GG populated

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

see thats the thing vince.... most of the maps on there would be liked more if people would just give them a chance and learn them... like I said if the regs would push more to NOT votemap off anything thats not shotty, weaver, run n gun, deagle, or whatever Im missing.... then it would make it easier but the maps are not given a chance at all... it takes more than a couple times playing it to get the feel of a map, but nobody wants to do that... everyone in there likes to win or get a good score, and its easier to do that on a map they know everything about. Everyone has got the mindset that winning or getting a high ranking is all that matters (which it is nice to win)... the fun of the game is ruined for me by this mindset... Ill finish later Im at work right now and I really gotta get my ass moving.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok.... where was I

to me some of the things that have ruined gg....

1. people caring to much about stats....
    2. people always asking for new maps, but once they are on the server they wont play them (EVEN maps suggested by regs)
    3. MIC SPAMMING! you have 20 people in the server, at least 15 are trying to talk... all at the same time. and I am not going to point out specific people but they get louder and louder everytime they talk cause they want to be heard over everyone
    4. Material wallhacks! I dont like pointing this out, but its definately a problem. IT IS CHEATING and if you are using them you have no right to even be playing the game!
    5. Last but not least.... people dont know how to just have fun anymore. winning is everything to them ( which I guess goes along with #1)

I am going to come out and say this, and I have never really voiced this before on the forums. all of the above are reasons why I dont play gg anymore, AND partially the reason why I am no longer Jr. owner... yes I have run into money issues that helped push my decision, but all in all I just lost hope in trying to make the server fun for everyone... once the bickering between regs started and all the complaining on top of that.. it just wasnt fun like the gg server I couldnt get enough of...

I appologize if I have offended anyone. I am just saying.

Smurf
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 03-01-2010 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information