i also think that bots should be put back on. it's a nice way to play while waiting to get more ppl in there and get it populated. they disappear when a new person joins, so you only have them there until there are 4 ppl. if we could figure out the glitches and get them fixed, i think that would also help. i know that when they were on, the guns would be in front of you and you had to switch out at the beginning of each round. a little annoying, but manageable.

for the rest of the complaints, it just sounds like we need admin who don't care what ppl say and enforce the rules of the server. if we need more admin, i'd be happy to admin gg as well as office. but the admin do need to understand that the happy gaming of others comes before their personal game-play. this means sorting out arguments and muting ppl if it needs to be done. even regulars. get everyone cooperating nicely and you'll be surprised at how easy it will be to admin AFTER the complaints have been settled.

map rotation is something that i think should be discussed. a lot of ppl only like a few maps. yay for them. i love all maps and find it a challenge to figure out the different gameplay styles needed for each. that said, we should try to rotate out the maps nobody likes and rotate in maps that ppl post in forum they would like to see in the server.

dot's suggestion of having ppl post their complaints in forum is a great way to not only see where the major issues lay, but also to get new players acquainted with our website and thereby our community.