Thread: Seriously this is crap...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    WedgeAntilles

Wow Cancer I honestly don't think it is possible to be more stupid than you...

And if this Server owner had any sense, he would remove your admin and those like you.

Its abusers like you and admins that take into account the words of a fellow assholes that ruin games. And to set things straight i did use my credit before i got there, the door way the second you enter the building on the left i placed a file cabinet there until people starting shooting it, thats why i left to go to that room.

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Wedge,

I have a real problem with you coming into our forums and calling people stupid and calling our admins and reg assholes.

Whether you respect them or not keep the name calling out of the forums.

I understand you have issues but right now you are going the wrong way about getting them fixed. Who the hell wants to listen to a guy who just shits on people. Not me.

Take your issues up with the ZM admins with Sajora privately and be nice about it. Maybe he will actually listen to you.

** Thread Locked **

Quote Originally Posted by WedgeAntilles View Post
    Wow Cancer I honestly don't think it is possible to be more stupid than you...

And if this Server owner had any sense, he would remove your admin and those like you.

Its abusers like you and admins that take into account the words of a fellow assholes that ruin games. And to set things straight i did use my credit before i got there, the door way the second you enter the building on the left i placed a file cabinet there until people starting shooting it, thats why i left to go to that room.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information