Thread: Russain Jedi admin application

Russian Prince

Talking Russain Jedi admin application

Well um I'm not sure how to say this but my name is Russian Jedi, previously Russian Prince(my forum account name)

My brother (from another mother) is outlawJEW and I ONLY play on the 100tic Gun Game server because it has maps small enough to work on my computer.

Um well also Im pretty chill person, I enjoy a good joke and beer.

I'm 25 and I live in Long Island, NY. And I AM a certified CVS Pharmacist.

Im friends with a lot of admin and Ive been playing on that same gun game server for like 10 months now.

I want admin because, I like to have fun and make people happy when a good ol votemap or kniferounds are needed.

Well the last thing is that I would like ADMIN FOR FREE or DISCOUNTED because I am a good person and love playing with my friends in gun game. I ask for free or discounted is because i am poor and low on money... (I pay a whole lot to taxes =D)

I am more than welcome to make donations but like I said above Im very poor and i only have a debit card at the moment and Im waiting for my pay check.

Thanks for reading

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Russian you are a good guy. The GunGame could use you as an Admin. I say yes. You'll have to talk to the Owners about that Donation deal, but other than that I give a thumbs up. Good Luck.

And Don't feel bad I know what you mean its hard to pay for shit now. I've got another semester of College i've got to deal with. New Classes, new books, new professors.... Why does everything have to cost so much.....
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Russain,

We do not have a discounted or free admin program at this time. Sorry bud. Donations are currently at $20.00 a month. If you can handle that let us know so we can look into your admin app.

Thanks.

BTW where on Long Island do you live??
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Russian Prince

yeah money is tight in this economy but thats just goes to show that it wont get better for obama.

but thanks Noogy love you to man, gl in college but you should look on craig's list for some used books thats what i did.

and thanks anyway Jackd, i hear your a god. but thanks anyway. JEW said i should toss up the idea on the forums

and I live in Massapequa, Long Island, NY

and

BTW you should remove the opening slogan when you enter a map that is said by a girl, and replace it with party hard by Andrew WK

thanks

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

No problem, if things change I will make you are are like the 30th person to know.

I live in W. Babylon that's why I asked.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Yeah i use used books. They may suck but its like 50 bucks cheaper. And its no prob. your a good guy. Its always a good idea to let people know what your interested in (like being admin) that way if something changes you might be one of the people they think of.
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

Thread Information