Thread: Perma-Muted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    -ToG- Panda [Forum]

Ok, Thank you for clearing up what defines spamming. If anyone recalls, I got sick of the shit i got for being a little kid, so i changed my name to the following:
    Applesauce
    PsYcHo
    Wanna Knife?
    Dick

I didn't talk at all because it didn't want to reveal myself. If you could just let me try not talking unless asking for knife rounds, that would be great. I think I deserve a second chance.

P.S. Badfish, Of course you throw someone else under the bus. It's cold dark and wet under here. You get lonely.

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

Quote Originally Posted by -ToG- Panda [Forum] View Post
    Ok, Thank you for clearing up what defines spamming. If anyone recalls, I got sick of the shit i got for being a little kid, so i changed my name to the following:
    Applesauce
    PsYcHo
    Wanna Knife?
    Dick

I didn't talk at all because it didn't want to reveal myself. If you could just let me try not talking unless asking for knife rounds, that would be great. I think I deserve a second chance.

P.S. Badfish, Of course you throw someone else under the bus. It's cold dark and wet under here. You get lonely.

word of advice to you panda: (not trying to make fun of nor am I trying to bash you) find a new game, you're too immature. try warcraft III, I've been playing that game since I was 11 or 12, if not younger.

Thread Information