Thread: Votemap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

well rtv was taken away because everyone kept voting for the same maps over and over again... but I think that putting a time limit on votemap is not exactly a great idea... for those that know, early morning when nobody is on and you join the server with just a couple and a bot or 2 then you decide you dont like the map well..... you would have to just suck it up and play it cause you wouldnt have the votemap option.... of course I do think you all are on the right track but I dont think that is a good solution..... maybe leave the votemap with no time limit but after 5 minutes the required votes jump to 100% something like that.
    as for the winner getting to pick the map... BAD NOOGY! we all know, that if freebase is playing it will be rare for anyone to get to choose a map...
    Another Idea that would help out with this a lot!
    Add a votemap at the end of the map.... like when someone gets their nade kill..... this way you can have a choice of what map your going to next.. and if you dont like your choices from that you can votemap from there.
    I never saw this go on when I was playing.... but I guess in the last couple weeks since I stopped playing people have started being dicks....

just my opinion here... hope it still counts for something...

Inactive

Thumbs up

Everything cogbern says I agree on, people on gungame are sometimes jerks. But I think that having 100% required for all players to votemap is kinda steep. This is NoobUnlimited, therefore we're going to come across players that have just bought the game and still have their name titled "unamed". If these people are so new that they cant even pick or change their name what makes you think that they would know how to votemap to change a map? I think the best percentage for players to change a map would be around 90%. Does anyone know what the percentage it used to be?

Thread Information