On gungame there has been admin abuse by the one and only J Dub himself. He doesnt seem that bad but he puts knife rounds when im on knife and then i lose my knife level. Its either that or he puts beacon so i cant get my knife as easy but i know where people are. BUT I DONT NEED BEACON TO FIND PPL i know the rotation of where ppl go... Yea so one is that he puts knife rounds on when people are on knife or beacons. TXSNOWMAN was "accidently" SLAYED of knife level by j dub as well. Seriously J DUB enough with the crap. Another thing , the players of GG votemapped RUN AN GUN FIX. Although we play it A WHOLE LOT, it doesnt mean J DUB goes on and puts a vote and changes it to texture arena - i mean we got no choice it is going to change to one of the maps he put. This is seriously just pissing me off even though its a game because thats just being a asshole to the players. Its not like he yells and talks shit but he does do stupid things with his admin powers. I would just like to play the game without all this bullshit.

-Vision