Thread: GunGame Map Rotations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zeus

I think you guys hit it right on the nail, take nominate away and also, maybe you guys could put some maps up on the forums for us regulars to look at and vote on possibly. This maybe a way of getting good maps back on to gun game. Just putting an idea out there..

-Zeus
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's two maps you should definately put on it's called gg_dustpit and gg_fy_iceworld which is similar to cs 1.5 iceworld which would be awesome for gungame. I also looked around a bit at other servers with maps and had some consideration... gg_bluearena, gg_simpsons_arena, gg_fy_brickworld_final, gg_circular, and gg_super_mario_reloaded all of these would be outstanding maps I think for your gungame server. The first two on top though would really be great. If you can't find any of these I can upload if need be but i'd definately check out gg_dustpit and gg_fy_iceworld they are perfect for gungame.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-09-2009 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information