Quote Originally Posted by B-Rabbit View Post
i know what your saying and it gets on my nerves sometimes. but the reason people play noob is because the players have the ability to vote for certain their opinions. ive played on noob for a couple of years and after awhile a new map will come up, taking place of one of the previous favorites.
the reason why these maps are so popular is because they are maps which make it difficult to camp. alot of the maps are two big and make games last over 20 mins. gungame should be quick and chaotic. i say keep it the way it is. unless your able to create something which prevents the same map being played twice in a row, i say keep the way it is.
It doesn't matter why they are popular. There are some of us who want to play more than 4 maps, and I don't enjoy playing the same map in the one hour I play a day, sorry. This needs fixed.

To Smurf: My issue is not with the map list. My issue is with the fact that there is nothing stopping ppl from rtving to whatever maps they want. Take nominate away, so that maps can't be played so close together, and I'm happy. Perhaps there is another solution, but this seems like an easy fix.