1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game) Yes i am a responsible member im on both in game and on the forums.
2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. I do think before i do anything throughout my life.
3: must have the ability to help the community with donations. I will donate plenty of times.
4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) I am 19 years old.
5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months. I played on the RP server quite a bit now just used a couple of different names.
6: knows the rules of the servers. I know the rules of the server Ive been on there for a while now.
7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. I am a very fast learner.
8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. I work hard for a living building houses and such so i will keep on task.
9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules. If a new player arrives or rules are broken i will enforce the rules for them.
10: must Have Xfire. I do have xfire.
11: must have Teamspeak3 and know how to connect and participate in our server. I use vent but i will get teamspeak and i know how to use it.
12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory. Ok
13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server. ok