1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)

Yes, I rarely talk on the mic unless I have to. I've never used racial slurs against anyone or insult them in chat in anyway.

2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.

I think hard of what to say next. so that i do not insult another player in anyway.

3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.

Yes, but not as often

4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)

I am 15 years of age. Despite my age I do not act immaturely.

5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.

I have been playing for a long period of time on N/U servers. Even before I had quit Cs I was 3 on the N/U De Dust server.

6: knows the rules of the servers.

I have full understanding of the rules of the servers and I intend on keeping the rules enforced.

7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.

As a first timer I am willing to learn from my superiors and will not in anyway disrespect them.

8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.

If I must stop to help a new player in the server i will. I am not the type of person who will ignore the rules of help just so that i can play more and get my score up. The way I think of it is to help other people so they can play better even if it means my score goes down.

9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.

I will try my best to enforce all the rules because many people tend to ignore the rules although they are posted in box chat every so often.

10: must Have Xfire.

Yes

11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server.

I know how to connect to the vent server and am willing to participate in the chats.

12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.

I was talking to Vince21 the other night about appliance to become a N/U admin and all of the responsibilities of being an admin.

13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.

I have not ever been an admin on any server.

Reason for appliance:

The reason for why I want to apply as an admin on the N/U server is because I have been wanting to helping this server ever since. Not for any kind of benefit or reward, but just to make sure this is a good environment for players to play at. Also I want to decrease the amount of spammers that come on just to annoy other players. I am on most of the time so I am sure that i will be able to help any of the new players that need assistance.