Thread: korandot's ZM/GG application

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    korandot

you didn't even warn me, i was scared of zombies getting me that's why i jumped i didn't know i was gonna die then you ban me for 'suiciding'... thats ok, i didn't know and i waited but you being like that is the kind of thing that makes great servers stop being fun.. if you don't want me that's fine, just talked to army ranger he bullied me for throwing a nade over a bunch of zombies trying to get inside a room which was caded by a horizontal vending machine, even with a nade i would not move, and i throwed it above the room facing the zombies (i know what i'm doing, did not brake his cade or intended to do so) then he get my attention saying "that will be in you app".... all night you played around with admin priviledges, you putted some laggy maps, and people just dissconected, and you did not even care. I've been watching you as well lately. not that cool anymore. sorry for all disrespect but i guess thats about it. Thanks for your attention, and i hope you guys have a good time being admin while other players play under your uncool over powered admin which is so common everywhere.

korandot - N/U
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just take that into consideration
    Last edited by korandot; 08-08-2009 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information