1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
I haven't known to much about the forums although I feel like I will now be a strong member, bringing up things often. I have been very responsible on the server, always listening to the admin and never breaking the rules.

2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
Although in the server I might seem like I can get hot headed it is usually joking around. I am a clear thinking individual and I know when someone is doing something wrong and i feel like I can make mature, thought out actions as admin.

3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.
I have a working paypal and a job repairing computers in my town with steady pay. I can make donations monthly on a steady basis.

4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
I am 17 now but I will be 18 in December, I feel that my maturity level can be higher than some people above the age of 18 and I can make good decisions when playing.

5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
I have been playing on the ZM server since January of this year and have been a steady member, getting on everyday and playing for more than 50 hours every two weeks.

6: knows the rules of the servers.
I do know the rules of the server as most of the admin on the server know.

7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
I am a very good learner and can be taught things very easily.

8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
I personally like helping people in the game more than playing the game. I would be applying for admin to help the other players have a better experience.

9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
I do help enforce the rules daily as the admin know.

10: must Have Xfire.
I have an Xfire account that is in use.

11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server.
I use the ventrillo in the server very much and know how to use it very well.

12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
I wouldn't know if they would support me for admins but I do know most of them.
13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
I don't have admin on any other server, I used to help with another ZM server before it got shut down due to money issues with the owner.

I feel like I could be a very good admin in the ZM server and I would try to help the people as much as possible. I try to be a very nice, considerate person and I want to get the best experience for players on the server.