ok i'm sorry dot tone down the temper bud wasn't tring ta piss ya off
and no i don't curently have a girl in my life (nor do i care for one right now cause they would make thing's worse right now) but i do know better than most what it's like to have a girlfreind (finacee in my case) and i know what it's like to have ppl sayt shit bout her cause my ex was not very visually stuning like angilia jolie or britany spears cause she had a serious acme problem but i loved her for who i THOUGHT she was not for how she looked or what size colthes she wore or how big her breast were or how she was in bed cause i cared for her soul but i'm sorry to say that most men judge women by there face, chest, ass amoung other things aand get to know them for them later

something a very good and dear freind that happens to be a 65 year old retired truck driver that has been married for over 40 years

"for a marrage to truely work they have to be your best freind in life first"

meaning that that is suppose to be the person your suppose to love no matter how they look, how big or little they are what kind of job they have, nor how much or little money they have, or there personal imperfections or quricks, or how sick they get, or how bad the bumps in the road get along the way, or even how they look when your both old and grey

if ya ever listen to the lines in a wedding at the end
do you ____ take ____ to be you lofly loving husband / wife thou sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.