Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Gun Game Maps, Again?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:15035392

Exclamation New Gun Game Maps, Again?

Ok so let me just introduce myself even most people that play on the GG server probably know me, I'm Naso long time player of N/U.

So yeah everyone has been really bitching about a lot of the new maps that have gone up on the server, and people are getting tired of playing things like weaver and deagle_5 all the time. So I came up with adding Five new maps that are actually fun? what imagine that, anyway here are the maps that I think should be added to the server.

gg_quetry:

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Other/Misc > gg_querty
    This map looks really fun, gives me the feel of shotty, I'm sure it would be fast paced and fun.

gg_mr_pillar_v1:

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Other/Misc > gg_mr_pillar_v1
    This is a semi-big map with a lot of ways that you can go, people will probably not like it at first but once they have a attack plan and know what way they are going and other people go it will be a lot of fun.

gg_shaded:

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Fight Yard > gg_shaded
    A very fast paced map that people will have a lot of fun on.

GG_!give_arena:

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Other/Misc > GG_!give_arena
    A map design is supposed to be something like gg_blue_arena but updated and customized , if its anything like blue arena it will be loads of fun.

And Finally

gg_fountain_v2

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Other/Misc > gg_fountain_v2
    A very well designed map, with some flaws here and there but the important thing is the game play, it suits gg very well and will be very very fun.

So I hope the admins take a look at all these maps and try adding them see what people think and what ones get rtved instantly, some of them will probably not make it in the end, but you have to give them a try, thanks see on on cs:s !
    Last edited by Naso; 04-01-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:9332709

ppl are just bitching cause they dont wanna give the new maps a try. all they wanna play is shotty, weaver and deagle. give them time to get used to the new maps
    [CENTER][url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/Sajora/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/3588.jpg[/img][/url]

[URL=http://img594.imageshack.us/i/sajoraforum.jpg/][IMG]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3315/sajoraforum.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=54][img]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-54-random.png[/img][/url][/CENTER]

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

yeah, most of the players are not even giving the new ones a chance at all..... they take one look at the map and type rtv "hey lets go to weaver!" woohoo! its not that the maps are bad at all, its just that people have played shotty, deagle, etc.... that they know where to expect things and know where to look... my opinion on why they always want to play those maps...
    but anyway, yea n/u regulars really should start giving other maps a shot and play them all the way through.

Inactive
    HlStats

Yeah that maybe true, why not take those maps out of the server list just for a short time to get people used to new maps. Try out some different things and they will like it I bet.

Skyline

I like the customize to gg_blue_arena....looks like my favorite dream :/ lol

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:2381628

New maps are always a good thing, but some are a bit tricky, the card-house map is great design wise, just the colors suck with the targeting reticle, for me at least.

Inactive
    HlStats

About that card house map, its an edited map, I remember playing another card house that was a lot smaller so that people go to each other a lot faster and didn't camp maybe n/u should try to find that map and change it because right now every time we even try to play it someone tries to rock the vote to weaver or w/e and it usually works, hell just disable rtv !

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by Naso View Post
    About that card house map, its an edited map, I remember playing another card house that was a lot smaller so that people go to each other a lot faster and didn't camp maybe n/u should try to find that map and change it because right now every time we even try to play it someone tries to rock the vote to weaver or w/e and it usually works, hell just disable rtv !
    rtv is very essential when admins aren't on.

imo cardhouse is a great map ^^

Inactive
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    rtv is very essential when admins aren't on.

imo cardhouse is a great map ^^
    Yeah your right, rtv is needed.

But what about take out some of those maps get constantly played all the time just to see what would happen. If you guys start to noticed a server population decline then add the maps back on, because I have been playing on this server for a couple of years now and I must have played deagle, shotty and the new addition, weaver over 3000 times because everyone rtvs to them right away, just a thought.

Yeah I didn't say that card house was a bad map, It's just a little big and I know for a fact that there is a smaller version.

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfSniper View Post
    the cardhouse we have must be a different map then......
    Yep, I noticed it when you spawn and look behind you, that was never here, and also you cant get to the top, witch is a good thing! but yeah its different.
    Last edited by Naso; 04-02-2009 at 12:00 PM.

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

the cardhouse we have must be a different map then......

Thread Information